dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Hey guys.I am very very depressed. Very depressed. Let me repeat that one more time to show you the intensity of my depression. I am Very Very Depressed. And it's all because of this really hurtful remark made by a 'friend'. I have always treated you like a real buddy, and you had to be the one to hurt me like that. Do you gain pleasure from seeing me sad? Are you a saddist? I don't know; seems like I dont even know you anymore, after 2 years of friendship. But if you are really are a friend, I don't think you would have done that to me, so just buzz off and leave me alone once and for all. ): I hate you. Depression gets to me very easily. You think about what a certain someone says and you run through the lines over your head over and over again, thinking, what is wrong with me? Thats why I think the world should adopt the following rule: -Only talk when: >its neccessary >it doesn't hurt anyone. You hurt me so much with what you said. I'll never forget it. Yesterday i went with 2B and guides to watch THE MAID. MY GOD. It was exhilarating!!(: For those who havent watched the movie yet, i SO urge you to catch it! There's a really cool and unexpected twist at the end! I shalnt spoil the surprise, so shall blog about it another day.(: OH and special thanks goes out to YanRu who bravely agreed to trade seats with me( I didnt dare to seat at the edge)(: Wahahah It was great! And GOSH we finally had the SC investiture! After 2 failed attempts! I thought it was very successful(: Great job guys! Yea I'm gonna go back to being depressed. Ms LiJie's hw waiting for me to be completed. G2g Bye guys. JM OUT.): |